In Korea, we don’t have green beans. Maybe we have, but it is not a common vegetable that we can buy from markets. I have never had green beans before I came to the U.S. Here, I have tasted several versions of green bean dishes: steamed, boiled, stir fried, casseroled, and roasted. My favorite way to cook green beans is roasted in the oven!! I think anything roasted is good ^^
Today, I present my recipe for Garlic, Parmesan and almonds roasted green beans! Sound good, right?! ^^ I like to cook this dish not only because it is delicious but also because it fills my home with amazing aromas while it’s cooking!
If you are planning to cook green beans for a thanksgiving side, try this! Enjoy!
Garlic, Parmesan and almonds roasted green beans
Things you need
- 1/2 pound green beans (trimmed end)
- 1 garlic clove (sliced)
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS almonds (unsalted, finely chopped)
- 2 TBS Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, chopped almonds, Parmesan, salt, and green beans.
- Place the green beans on a baking plate and put sliced garlic on the green beans.
- Bake the green beans for 15 mins at 415 F