Sometimes, you need a recipe that is easy to prepare and delicious! This Garlic Chicken is a perfect dish for a busy weekday dinner. I have lots of school stuff going on the weekdays. I still have to feed my lovely husband even if it is a busy night. ^^ I am sure some of you also have busy nights, but you have a mouth to feed at home!
Here we go, you can use the easiest chicken recipe on the busy weekday night!
Things you need
For 4-5 servings
- 8 chicken thighs + 5 drumsticks
- 1/2 TBS salt
- 1 TBS black pepper
- 1 TBS paprika
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 3 TBS vegetable oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves (chopped)
- Preheat the oven at 450 F
- Mix salt, black pepper, paprika, and brown sugar
- Mix chicken with the spices, and add oil. Mix well
- Bake the chicken for 35 min
- Broil it for 3 min
Easy enough for y’all? Mixing the chicken with spices takes 5 minutes, and you can relax while it is baking. Enjoy!