Bulgogi is one of the most famous Korean dishes, and it is one of my favorites. Traditionally, we use paper thin sliced beef to make Bulgogi, and marinate it in the sauce for several hours, or even overnight.
Today, I would like to share a simple version of Beef Bulgogi with you! Instead of thin sliced beef, you can use grounded beef. It saves a lot of cooking time and it is still totally delicious ^^ When I use grounded beef, I don’t need to marinate the beef for several hours. Here, I share an easy version of Beef Bulgogi, and I hope you enjoy it!
Easy Korean Beef Bulgogi
Things you need
Serving size 2-3
- 1 pound grounded beef
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- In a pan, add oil and garlic, and heat the pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beef, and mix stir well.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, and water. Mix well with beef.
- Cook for 7 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add sesame oil into cooked beef and mix well.